Friday, January 21, 2011

New Blog!

So our new blog for some reason wasn't working and was saying our blog didn't exist when you clicked on it, so we have started a new one!  Come follow it!

Lots has happened since 2010.  Brayden will already be a year old this coming April.  We will also be married two years in May.

He is so big.  He is a little crawling and standing machine.  We love him so much.  Today Chris was telling me that when he was upstairs with him, Brayden would hear my voice and say "ma ma ma" out loud and then when I would stop talking, he wouldn't say anything.  He is so smart.  I know he will be a fantastic big brother in the future.


I think it's so crazy how much he has changed in a year.  He was born with VERY dark hair.  He pretty much looked exactly like me.  Now he looks exactly like Chris with his blonde hair.  He still has blue eyes like me and my little nose but everything else is Chris.


BEFORE





AFTER





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment