Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Life is Flying by...

So much has happened this past year.  Chris just finished his second year at BYU.  Only two more to go!  He is taking spring and summer classes so it will be pretty busy the rest of this year.  It will also be our two year anniversary in a month.  It has also been 3 years that I have been baptized into this amazing gospel.  I am so happy that I was able to become part of this amazing church and be sealed to my family forever.  But our biggest news is that our little stud is one years old now!  I can't believe how much he has grown and that he actually was able to fit in my stomach at one time.  During this year he has learned so much!  His new favorite thing to do is play "patty cake."  We kept teaching him everyday but after a couple of weeks, he finally got it down. He still cannot walk!  He is just perfectly fine and content getting to things by crawling I guess.  He loves being sneaky and getting into things he shouldn't.  He always gives this little evil smirk every time we look over at him being naughty.  It's SO cute! He also has MANY nicknames which include fatty, face, fatso, tinker, zoom, and nutso.  I know he will be the greatest big brother whenever we have another baby. I think the biggest thing that has changed in him has been his looks!  He looks like a COMPLETELY different baby.  Here are some pictures from when he was born to now!

1 week old

2 weeks old

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

10 months old

 One years old

Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment